- The Complete (External and Internal) Analysis of Apple.Inc and its SWOT Analysis
Atif, Mohammad. “The Complete (External and Internal) Analysis of Apple.Inc and Its SWOT Analysis.” Academia.edu. N.p., 2013. Web. 30 Oct. 2016.
- Annotations: Iphone ipad and mac sales are growing, ipod(15%) is decreasing
- Apple has outsourced in different countries like Ireland, China, Korea, Czech Republic and Cork.
- key competitors of Apple, according to cell phone industry and other products are following: Google, HPQ (Hewlett-Packard Company), RIM, Samsung, HTC and Nokia.
- People buy iPhone for standard, apps and other Apple’s
- product for upgradeability and stability which gives customer the ability to transfer knowledge and apps among devices (Segan, 2012)
- The major strength of Apple has its strong market position and consumer trustworthiness which raises due to “Apple’s ecosystem”.
- In 2012, 3rd time Apple chosen as the most pioneering company in the world
- Smartphone and tablet markets are growing which is a good opportunity for Apple to expand their market share in these markets
- Apple Inc.: A Short SWOT Analysis
Hellman, Justin. “Value Line – The Most Trusted Name in Investment Research.” Apple Inc.: A Short SWOT Analysis. Value Line Publishing, Aug.-Sept. 2014. Web. 30 Oct. 2016
- Massive amounts of revenue
-High price point on all products
– tablet market is on a decline(ipad)
- Growth in shares
- Coopetition ( same product for a lower price).
- Innovation: A Gift or a Curse? Industry and Company Analysis of Apple
Alami, Dara. “Industry and Company Analysis of Apple.” Financial Analyst Warrior. N.p., 23 Oct. 2013. Web. 30 Oct. 2016.
- Porter argues that there are five forces that shape the industry: bargaining power of buyers, bargaining power of suppliers, threat of new entrants, threat of substitute products or services, and intensity of rivalry.
- Steve Jobs is what made apple great can the new CEO Tim Cook do the same?
- 6 Reasons Apple Is So Successful
Citation: Bajarin, Tim. “6 Reasons Why Apple Is Successful.” Time. Time, 7 May 2012. Web. 30 Oct. 2016.
- For any product that Apple creates, the people who create it have to want it themselves
- The products have to be easy to use
- Keep things simple
- Offer great customer service and in-store experiences
- Apple only makes a product if Apple can do it better
- Apple stays at least two years ahead of its competitors
5. Apple Marketing Analysis Report: Apple iPhone Case Study
Http://srbiau.academia.edu/rfadaei. “Apple Marketing Analysis Report: Apple IPhone Case Study.” Academia.edu. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 Nov. 2016.
- Explosive increase in smartphone sales = good time to buy in.
- Average price is currently $315 but will soon be $200
- Apple vision statement: Apple is committed to bringing the best personal computing experience to students, educators,creative professionals and consumers around the world through its innovative hardware,software and Internet offerings.
- Case Study: Apple Inc. What has been the key to Apple’s success? Jing Yu (Euphie) ICEAP Level 6 April, 7th 2014 Mark Comphell Case Study
Http://cbu-ca.academia.edu/EuphieJing. “Case Study: Apple Inc. What Has Been the Key to Apple’s Success? Jing Yu (Euphie) ICEAP Level 6 April, 7th 2014 Mark Comphell Case Study.” Academia.edu. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 Nov. 2016.
- provide its customers new products and solutions with superior easy-of-use, innovation design and comprehensive integration.
- Appple was the first to do it
- Apple is ez
- 7. The Innovative Success that is Apple, Inc.
Johnson, Kathrine. “The Innovative Success That Is Apple, Inc.” Marshal.edu. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Nov. 2016.
- All ages
- Music/ itunes
- Appeals to professionals with their cutting edge tech
8. Marketing failure: Iphone in India
Citation : @UWFosterSchool. “Marketing Failure: IPhone in India – Foster Blog.” Foster Blog. N.p., 11 Apr. 2011. Web. 03 Nov. 2016.
- Apple had compatibility issues
- Price did not bode well in this market $700 is a lot
- Not unlocked
- Less care for the branding
9. Competing with the iPhone’s specs is harder than it seems
https://www.facebook.com/buradisu. “Competing with the IPhone’s Specs Is Harder than It Seems.” The Verge. N.p., 12 Sept. 2016. Web. 03 Nov. 2016.
- Iphone is power efficient
- Not as much ram or screen resolution
- Carriers favor apple
10. By the numbers: iPhone 6S vs the Android competition
@androidauth. “By the Numbers: IPhone 6S vs the Android Competition.” Android Authority. N.p., 09 Sept. 2015. Web. 03 Nov. 2016.
- Comparison of statistics and specs between Iphone and the competition